Contact us below or call 508-746-9200.
Large, complex sign project? No problem.
For this client, we handled the project management over an eight-month period and coordinated all the logistics and parties involved. We're fortunate to work with experts across many disciplines!
- Recommended sizes for the panels and wall graphics that would be appropriate for the space.
- Provided recommendations to the architect regarding wall construction to properly support installation of the planned panels.
- Supplied detailed illustrations and visual mockups to scale, which allowed the client to see exactly what the finished installation would look like.
- Commissioned a fine artist to create custom panels to bring the donor wall to life with color as mirror windows in the Temple.
- Coordinated fabrication and installed the dimensional lettering, panels, and vinyl graphics.
The "stone" wall in this photo is actually a faux finish, applied to look like the original wall!
This detail is subtle but indicative of the level of care and attention to detail that went into the project.
This project encompassed several sign materials. It was critical that they worked seamlessly together to create a unified and complementary final visual impact.
Sign Elements Included:
Solid Brass Dimensional Lettering
Acrylic Hebrew Dimensional Lettering
Frosted Acrylic Panels
CNC Routing of Panels
Screen Printed Panels
PMS Color Matching & Digital Color Printing
Solid Brass Hardware matched to the existing brass finish in the Temple