We help small owners look big and large chains look consistent. We can design and implement a complete brand identity throughout a retail space.
We create signage systems for retailers using these elements:
- Exterior identity signs and graphics
- Interior identity signs and graphics
- “Coming Soon” signs
- Suite signs
- Sales signs
- Department signs
- Restroom Signs
- Signs required by the ADA and OSHA
- Wayfinding signs
- Point of purchase signs
- Digitally-imaged posters and prints
Just a few companies we’ve collaborated with
Koko FitClub, Kingston MA
- lluminated push-through acrylic interior identity sign
- lluminated exterior channel letters
- Interior hanging (blade) sign
This fitness center chain opened a new location in a local mall. We created interior and exterior identity signs that met their brand identity standards, the mall design guidelines, and local zoning requirements.
South Shore Diamond Exchange, Pembroke MA
- Main, exterior identity sign (illuminated and channel letter)
These channel letters appear black in daylight and light up white at night. The highlight is the large-format diamond illustration, which is a digitally printed LED light.
The Lanes Bowl & Bistro, Mashpee MA
- Exterior dimensional letters and three-dimensional bowling pin
- Awnings with graphics
- Entrance signage
- Interior identity signs and murals
We engineered and fabricated a complete signage system in partnership with the client’s design team. The show-stopping centerpiece of our design is a 160-square foot, three-dimensional exterior sign. Although the community typically allowed only 20 square feet for exterior signage, we effectively presented our case to the local Zoning Board of Appeals to gain approval for the client.