How do you make a tasteful, elegant donor recognition plaque?
A recognition plaque should be beautiful and make you and your donor feel proud. It should last a lifetime or more.
At Zebra Visuals, we ensure high quality by first developing a facsimile of the plaque, which can be used at dedication ceremonies. Afterward we cast, sandblast, carve, or cut the permanent plaques.
Who uses donor recognition plaques?
- Universities and colleges
- Parks and grounds
- Environmental and conservation groups
What types of plaques does Zebra Visuals offer?
- Sandblast stone, marble, jerusalem stone, brick
- Sandblast or screen print glass
- Etched aluminum, stainless steel, copper, bronze and brass
- Cast aluminum, bronze, or brass
Blind (hidden) mounts
- Contemporary standoffs: in stainless steel or aluminum
- Decorative rosettes, garden stakes, custom mounting
- Donor walls and trees
Complete facsimile capabilities
- Fully insured installations in wallboard, brick, concrete, or stone