Our most popular type is the LED sign, either front-lit or reverse “halo” lit, fabricated with channel letters or full, graphic-light boxes.
What makes a great illuminated sign?
Zebra Visuals creates Illuminated signs that:
- Attract onlookers day and night
- Allow you to communicate 24 hours per day
- Allow visibility at a greater distance without a larger size, which is critical in high-traffic areas with zoning restrictions on sign size
Who uses illuminated signs?
- Shopping malls
- Gas stations
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Medical buildings and hospitals
- Any facility open during the evening
What kinds of illuminated signs do you make?
- Channel letters:
- Individually built and illuminated letters
- Either front-facing or reverse-facing lighting
- On a raceway: for installations with many letters where few building penetrations are preferred
- LED or fluorescent illuminated box signs
- Externally illuminated signs:
- Standard signs with separate LED, fluorescent, or incandescent light fixtures
- Traditional gooseneck fixtures or contemporary bullet lights
- Neon signs
Request a Quote by Email
Or call 508-746-9200 to discuss your Illuminated signage needs. We will discuss your business and communication goals, conduct a site survey, and produce the perfect sign for your needs.