How does Zebra Visuals make an effective storefront sign?
Step one, we visit your site and advise on the best location and size to optimize sightlines and capture your customers’ attention. Not too high or low, too big or small. The sign also should complement the adjacent architecture, colors, and environment.
Step two is to add a “hook” to the design (like the catchy chorus of a hit song). That special something – like a pop of color or visual embellishment— is key to communicating your unique brand and style.
Who uses storefront signs?
- Schools and churches
- Hair salons
- Doctor offices, hospitals, and medical buildings
- Residential developers
- Commercial developers
- Shopping centers and malls
What kinds of storefront signs do you make?
- Illuminated or non-illuminated wall signs
- Freestanding signs
- Hanging signs, blade signs, and brackets
- Hand carved and painted signs
- Dimensional letters: metal, sign foam, acrylic, and other materials
- Window lettering, door decals
- Promotional signs and banners