The signs themselves can be flat, which is the more economical way to mark a building, or heavily dimensional, which communicates a more sophisticated establishment.
What kinds of wall signs get results?
Think big or go small. Zebra Visuals designs, manufactures, and installs wall signs that make an impact from hundreds of yards away or just a few inches. A well-designed wall sign:
- Describes the establishment
- Helps people determine whether to enter
- Integrates with the surrounding architecture
Who uses wall signs?
- Urban, suburban, and rural establishments
- Malls and shopping centers
- Establishments needing to be seen from a considerable distance, such as a store set far back from the street or a store with a wide storefront
- Advertisers in high-traffic areas like lobbies, walkways, and concourses
What kinds of walls signs does Zebra Visuals offer?
- Dimensional letters and logos
- Hand carved signs
- Illuminated signs
- Large-format prints
- Wallpapers, graphics, decals, and murals
- Hardware and frames to secure your sign